Amazon Prime Day is right around the corner, and the online retailer has brought its annual bargain fest forward this year, with the mega shopping event set to take place in June. As in previous years, the site will slash prices on hundreds of items, many of them for a limited time window. What better way to take advantage of the huge Prime Day discounts than by putting yourself in for a chance to win an Amazon gift voucher, all through the power of comedy?
To be in the running for the prize, all you have to do is take a look at the above picture and submit an amusing caption using the commenting box at the bottom of the article. The funniest entry will win a GBP100 Amazon voucher.One lucky winner will win a GBP100 Amazon gift voucher
It's the perfect opportunity to to earn yourself a spot of online retail therapy, whether you want to get a present for a loved one, buy a sorely needed item for your home or simply treat yourself to something you've had your eye on for a while. So test your wit and see if you can make us chuckle by posting your captions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to any person over the age of 18.
2. This offer is open to UK mainland residents only.
3. Employees and the immediate families of Reach PLC group and Amazon cannot enter this competition.
4. To enter you must have a Reach account and submit a caption via the comment box at the bottom of the article.
Entries via email will not be accepted.
5. The competition will be open from 9pm on Thursday 20th May 2021 until noon on Monday 31st May 2021. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
6. One winner will be selected. The editor's decision is final.
The prize will be sent out within 30 days of the competition closing.
7. The Winner will be notified by email. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact winners.
Failure to respond within 7 days of being contacted or failure to provide the correct details may result in forfeiture of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, the Mirror reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
8. Standard Reach PLC competition terms apply.